$200.00 full set
- Race cars with rubber donut drives
- Donut saver plates sandwich the donut to protect
your headers, frame, brake lines, and anything else close to
the rear axles.
- Protects valuable chassis and drivetrain parts
from the forward inertia that drives the wheel and axle forward,
interfering with other car components.
- Removal of the stub axle from the transmission
or the axle from the upright is NOT required:
- Simply remove the donut and sandwich it between two of
the donut saver plates and reconnect the donut.
- The donut offset should compensate for the
thickness of the plates
- If necessary, track width can be increased 0.15 inches.
- There are 6 bolts on the donut.
- 3 alternate bolts go through the save plate on one side
of the donut
- The other 3 bolts go through the other save plate on the
opposite side of the donut.